Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Guyz PJzzzz Pattern release

Today is a great day for my knitting hobby/career.

I designed this pattern back when Tyzek was 4-5 months old. I have been in the process since then in writting down what i remembered about the pattern. As i didnt write anything down when i was knitting it. LOL I ended up knitting 3 versions of this pattern before i had it ready for testers to knit up.

Once the testers got ahold of it, there many things that needed to be changed or fixed. Spelling was wrong or i wrote it the wrong way. But we made it thru testers and a few had to frog their work and a few had no problems. I really appreciate all the testers, many were friends of mine.

I was suppose to release this on Tyzek's 1st bday but we are currently on vacation and Tyzek came down with hand foot and mouth virus and so i have decided to release it today and i hope many people enjoy this pattern as much i do. It is very easy to read and has many things to help distinguish which size you are knitting.  Here is the link to my ravelry pattern and i hope to see many people enjoying this pattern.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/little-guyz-pjzzzz-romper




No comments:

Post a Comment